Karen is regarded as one of Australia’s Prominent Relationship and Parenting Authorities and Leading Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The range of modalities Karen utilises in her therapy is broad. Her vast experience and education enables her to use a combination of a variety of treatments created for every individual client. Some of her therapeutic work involves CBT, Solution Focused, Gestalt, EFT, Transactional Analysis (TA), plus much more. Karen teaches a variety of therapies to other Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.
By using a variety of specific therapies designed for each person enables transformation, growth and re-connection.
Karen has had extensive training allowing her to work with individuals, couples and corporate professionals to identify repetitive patterns of behaviour and to change psychological structures that promote personal growth and development. The reason she holds the title Life Consultant is due to her incredible credentials including two Master Degrees, a Grad Dip in Counselling and Families, seven Diplomas, is a Marriage Celebrant, a Family Mediator, Nutritionist, parenting and relationship authority. This means Karen can counsel a client prior to marriage, marry couples, educate on Parenting techniques, manage issues between parents and teens, support and counsel relationship problems between the couple and or family, aid individuals change behaviours, thoughts, attitudes and feelings, undertake the official Parenting Plan if separating, look after the property settlement and then perform the funeral service at end of life. Karen can do it all and cover every area and facet life brings.
Karen loves speaking to large and corporate groups entertaining them on a variety of topical and communication matters. She continues to appear on national television and radio discussing current matters, family and couple and issues.
- Master degree Counselling (Advanced Practice, Mental Health)
- Master degree in International Family Studies
- Post Graduate Degree in Counselling – Family Therapies & Children, Grief and Loss, Addictions
- Diploma of Professional Counselling
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
- Diploma Naturopathic Nutritionist
- Diploma Herbal Medicine Practitioner
- Diploma Children’s Services
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Level 2 E.F.T. Practitioner
- Certified in NLP
- Appointed Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Dept (FDRP)
- Approved EAP practitioner
- Registered Therapist with Workcover / iCare
- Victims of Crime Therapist
- Director and Lead Trainer of Australian Hypnotherapy College
- Working with Children and National Police Check approval
- World Kindness Australia Ambassador
- Registered Supervisor
- Professional Member of Psychotherapy and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Professional member of Australian Hypnotherapy Assoc. (AHA)
- Registered iCare Provider
- Registered Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Department
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider